Saturday, August 9, 2008

Visitors!



Last week my good friends from Albuquerque, Kathy and Maria, came to visit. I was so excited, it was so fun to see them, I've missed you guys so! We did a lot of swimming, and a trip to IKEA and of course the Cheesecake Factory. Kathy's family is moving to Washington, D.C. next month, so our next reunion will have to be there.
Lanie and Autumn had a blast with Rachel, Kate, Josh, Jake, and Sam. They were in playgroups together when we were in Albuquerque, so it was a great reunion for them, and they were so sad to have their friends leave.

4 comments:

Jeni Everett said...

Look at me, I found you! I love the blog. Isn't it fun! I am so jealous that Dean went to the San Juan Islands. I love it up there. Next time you need to go with him. It is so much fun!

Paul and Alysa said...

Hello..... long time no talk. I just linked your blog to mine. Its just a great way to keep in touch. How are you? I just started my 5th year of teaching (and last!). What is new with you. Check out our blog for updates.

Cecy said...

I wish I could have been there for the reunion! Seeing the pictures of the kids reminded me of all the times they spent together in ABQ! Laine looks so cute on her first day! I hope her first day went great, I love your blog!

Kathy said...

I had a great time visiting with you guys! Jake asked me when we were going to go to Laine's house again. Hmmm...one day.

Thanks for hosting us! It was so nice to chat with you and hang out!

Thanks again!!