Monday, November 17, 2008

Diane's Wedding

So obviously we have some catch up to do, but that is going to have to wait. I wanted to post some pics of my sister, Diane's wedding. She got married in Mesa last weekend and they are now on their way to Mexico! Diane was beautiful, of course, and the wedding was so wonderful. We loved having our family all here and miss them already!
Lanie carrying a bouquet

Erica and Autumn


Me and Carson

Kisses from the girls!

Ashley and Lanie
Our family

Dad and Diane
Baby 'C'
Diane and David

Diane and I
My boys

Bergstrom siblings



Lanie danced the night away when she wasn't at the Chocolate fountain begging for more...she was happy for the opportunity to show off her talent. Those of you who have seen Barbie's 12 Dancing Princesses movie may recognize a few of her moves! (does anyone know how to turn the movies right side up?)

4 comments:

JONESIES said...

your dress turned out really cute!

Robert Erica Taylor and Hayden said...

dude..send me some pics...you look great in all yours of course skinny;)

Nielsen6 said...

Love the wedding pictures, you all look so great!! We will be missing you guys on Thanksgiving, but excited for Christmas!!! We need to talk about that by the way...call me when you get a chance. Love you guys

Robin said...

I love weddings! Congrats to Diane! She looks really happy. I can't believe she is old enough. Sheesh where does the time go. I love Lanie's moves. She can dance better than I can.